Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tomorrow. I/O presentation. French Role Play.
I/O should be okay. But FRENCH. MHD apparently still has trouble with the lines. GOD PLEASE GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO LET THINGS FLOW SMOOTHLY FOR ME TOMORROW.
Took the same bus with Nette today and we had a talk about said relationship with my mother. I think she's really lucky to have a mother whom she can talk to at any point of time w/o feeling embarrassed or anything.
I'm jealous.
Conversation I had with my chereographer after dance:
Serene: Where do I buy the veil from?
Teacher: Oh okay you can find it at the street stalls. You been to Chinatown?
Serene: Nope.
Teacher: Arab Stret?
Serene: Nope
Teacher: Little India?
Serene: Nope.
Teacher: Are you Singaporean?
Then everyone in the dance room bursts into peals of giggles and I'm like +_+
I fully intend to go to Little India to purchase essential oils for the hair, and to Arab Street to buy accessories. Chinatown? To buy, erm..
?
Never mind.
I shall now rehearse through my I/O presentation slides and my French role play script for tomorrow. I'm gonna be a tourist, looking for the museum who stops to ask a student from TP directions.
I am sorely tempted to watch Tears of the Sun right now. But. No. Stop. Publish post. Stop blogging. Get offline. Stop. Go. Now. Serene.
Bye.
Wait.
Dedicated to Poh Shu Yun:
Now hush little baby, don't you cry.
Everything's gonna be alright.
Stiffen that upper lip up little lady
I told ya Serene's here to hold ya through the day.
I know Luck's not here right now and we don't know why
We feel how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise, everything's gon' be alright
Hope you feel better now Shoe =) I'm always here to help, just like when you were my sounding board for maddening times when I was feeling wacky & weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.