Saturday, February 7, 2009



To find your natural face shape, stand in front of your mirror with your hair pulled back. Close one eye, and with a non-permanent marker or eyeliner,
trace your face shape onto the mirror.
The centre parting is most suited for an oval shaped face
and gives an oval illusion to wide and round faces.

Those with prominent noses and oblong faces should
avoid centre partings.

The side partings is most suitable for most face shapes for it is
flattering and versatile, particularly to round and square shaped faces that
need height on top, as well as well as heart-shaped faces to
decrease width of the forehead.


Right, so my face is oval shaped and my natural parting is centre.
I knew it.
My Spanish teacher made me sit next to a guy during class, since we need
partners to practice our sentences and try out new phrases. I was
kinda embarrassed with sitting next to a guy, but he was nice and smiled a lot,
and made conversation with me and with his friends as well so I guess it made
me feel at ease. I forgot his name though, coz it's a Chinese name.
Scenario One:
I was at AMK Hub when I saw this guy with his parents. Chinese mother, American dad.
And what do you get? A gorgeous son. I swear to God he was so darn good looking.
Sure he has some Chinese features BUT that long chin, that pointy nose AND those eyes.
Those BLUE eyes. Gorgeous and enchanting
They were so enticing and I kept looking at it. But I quickly looked away
after a while in case he thought I'm some kinda female perv.
Scenario 2:
I was on the train and at Newton, in walked this Caucasian girl and
with Asian girlfriend. The Caucasian girl talked. Amercian accent.
No biggie. Asian girl opened her mouth.
Different story.
An Asian girl, speaking with an American accent.
An Asian blooded girl, americanized by the Western cultures of her
home country.
I swear, she sounds exactly like Miley Cyrus. Husky voice with a bit if Western drawl. My god and they both spoke so loudly. Everyone was like looking their way, wondering how come an Asian girl, Korean I think, speaks with an American accent.
Damn. I wanna be Americanized too.
Scenario 3:
Walking along North Bridge Road and saw this stall selling scarves near Peninsula Plaza so I looked around. Stall was mended by
2 Chinese nationals. I decided to buy a blue shawl and
gave it to one of the women so she could get me a new piece.
She spoke to me in Mandarin, saying she would fetch me a
new piece and that it cost $8. I understood and nodded.
THEN. The other woman-shop-keeper walked up to me and said
in English " She said she will get you a new one. And this one costs $8"
For proof, she showed out 8 fingers and pointed to the "Sale" sign
that displayed the cost price.
Thanks, lady. I understood what she said.
Went to pay for my scarf and the first woman spoke in Mandarin ( of which I shall translate in English) : " This girl speak no Mandarin. Can totally tell.
She must only know 1 language. How deprived!" Then they both
starting laughing.
I felt like picking up the cash register and smashing it against
her ugly bitch face. Deprived am I? Lady, I can speak Spanish and French.
Can you? Huh? Huh? Do I LOOK like I can't speak "your language"?
Seriously, all these Chinese nationals, especially women like her,
make me sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.