Friday, December 19, 2008



So I went shopping with Lynette at Far East Plaza which is pretty exciting, since i have never been to Far East Plaza before! I never knew how BIG the whole place was. 4 levels of nothing but stores and outlets! It was like shopping paradise. Unfortunately I didn't spend a lot, because there were too much stuff and I couldnt decide. I usually buy clothes alone, instead of with friends since it takes me a long time to decide what I want to get. So in the end I bought a pair of earrings and Lynette bought this really AWESOME looking wooden/tribal bracelt and a floral(again!) skirt which was real pretty. I never realized the extent to which i she LOVES floral prints!

So to sum it up. Lynette spent about $35 at Far East Plaza while I spent only 1 dollar! HUZZAH. Hail me! But I did spend a bit like on food. I bought like ice cream and a drink and stuff. We also went window shopping for shoes after that, which got depressing because many shoes were GORGEOUS and I really wanted to buy a few pairs but I know that if I bought it home my mum will go right through the ceiling. Life is unfair.

Then we went to walk around Orchard. Haha Lynette can become a tour guide during the holidays. She was all "Okay, over here is Cineleisure, and over there to your left is the Heeren. You can walk straight all the way and get to Somerset MRT, WHICH has Robinsons!" Hail her!

We walked from Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut and on the way we saw some really hot Caucasian guys. (correction: I, saw them) and I practically shrieked out loud when this tanned and tall guy walked past us and I said "HOT GUY" too loudly. I hope he didn't notice. He probably couldn't speak or understand English.

So we wrapped up our adventure at about 5.3o and took the train back from Dhoby Ghaut. Lynette stopped at Boon Keng since she had a meeting at Tampines. Ohohoh I also passed to her her early Christmas present. It this piggy bank shaped like a milk bottle and I filled it with marshmellows! And I also got her a lip moisturizer in Grapefruit from the Body Shop, since, well I'm against animal testing and products from the Body Shop are animal-test free! So there! I hope she likes it! Haha she got me this awesome awesome pair of chandelier earrings which are Indian-ish and exactly I have been hoping to get. HAIL LYNETTE! Haha clearly she knows what a fan of big earrings I am!


Righ t I'm to do RMA Quiz 5 now. I've been slacking away during my break. Sleeping til 11 and reading books instead of doing stuff. Why is there homework and assignments to be done when its supposed to be a "Christmas break"?? Slave-drivers.


Things to complete:
1) RMA Quiz 5
2) PerCog project
3) Physio Psych SDL
4) Create draft script for French speaking test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.