Tuesday, December 30, 2008



Hoozah! today was like a nice great day! It was first day back in school & many people seems to have had different hair styles. Like Shu Yun, who finally has a fringe which I think looks great on her! And Lynette's hair( and so is mine!) is like growing longer. Pluz Zach dyed his hair so its....erm...black? Brown? I didn't really see, but its one solid single color I guess =). And Gabriel brought back chocolates from New Zealand and he gave one big bar for me and Lynette to share. YAY - THANKS GABRIEL. Plus, it was chocolate with almonds. Almonds ROCK.

Felt like having lunch with Jia so I met with her at hougang point and we ate Mac. Jia, AS USUAL, could not decide what to what so she was all" Nuggets....? Apple pie...? Is that fish burger nice?" +_+

So she settled for the same meal I was having then later her NCC friend Dominic came over to join us and we ate ice cream and talked about our days in HS, primary school and kindergarten, and other random stuffs like Primary 5 kids, & qualities we think will be awesome in a husband, & music & everything under the sun. Had a few great laughs.

Gosh I never realized the full extent of how much I missed sitting next to Jia in class. The random crap stuff we do like:
1) separating out tables by like 2cm when we "pick a bitch-fight",
2) singing songs we don't know the lyrics too sometimes,
3) completing each other's sentences,
4) miserably failing at deciding what to have for recess,
5) helping Jia with Mandarin, A LOT.
6) discussing "alien life forms" that invade our worlds and shattering it.
Fun stuff like that. Great memories. Great fun. Great times.

Okok Jia if you're reading this, I promise I shall attempt to embark on a journey to


(a) stop biting my fingernails
(b) learn the piano during the holidays so I can play Do-Re-Mi for you without having to
number the keys.

I DO want to learn the piano now. I last touched the piano when I was around 7, after my bitch of a piano teacher threatened to commit suicide at my horrible playing, & I stopped. I was youtubing and listening to all the piano songs people compose out of movie tunes and its gorgeous! At least now I'll have a good reason for using the piano at home now and beat the crap out of my sister and go "Hey, I can play the piano too, biatch! HA"
















the song that I would most certainly want to learn to play on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.