Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh AND I watched Titanic on Star Movies last night after not having watched it for so long. Its the only movie that can make me cry every, single time I watch it. One of the best movies ever made. Followed by Pearl Harbour and Lord of the Rings. To the depths with Harry Potter.



[ one really sad scene where Jack sacrifices himself to save Rose by having her lie on the board. It's just so...chivalrous and sad and manly and sad and moving and sweet. This scene makes me weep]





[ the saddest saddest saddest most SADDEST scenes I've ever watched in any movie in my entire life. This soundtrack just makes me break into tears especially the part where Rose lets go of Jack and the flute plays in the background. It's just utterly heart-breaking and heart wrenching. Rose is so lucky to have met someone like Jack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.