Saturday, December 13, 2008



Okay finally after MONTHS of pestering, I finally gave in Lynette's nagging and set up a blog. However, i don't know nothing about blogging. Even though I've seen a couple of my friend's blogs and they are look so awesome and trendy and I went "Okay cool, I'm pretty sure I can do that." But now I found out I can't put in a template( what the hell is that? is it the background?), or a tagboard or anything.

I'm gonna let Jesslyn help me take care of EVERYTHING. I set up the basics, so I'll let her be my blog builder and sex this blog up.

The first setback I encountered when I was in the process of blog-creation was figuring out a name. Bloody hell its SO hard to think up a blog name. Whatever names I picked out were unavailable which totally pissed me off coz I liked em'. Here were the ones I had initially picked out

(a) poshandbecks [ as in Victoria and Beckham ]
(b) bradandangie [ as in Brad and Angeline ]
(c) benandjen [ as in Ben and Jennifer Garner ]

I figured celeb names would be cool but how dare they be taken, ESPECIALLY "poshandbecks"? life's unfair. I was thinking of "zacandnessa" as in Zac and Vanessa from HSM, but I figured it'll break the hearts of some of my HSM-fan-freak friends.

So eventually I settled for "judeandsadie" as in Jude Law and Sadie Frost, since even though they're divorced, I think they're both hot.




note to self

1) Complete PhysioPsych Quiz 7 by tomorrow morning.
2) Think up of conversation script for French Speaking Test
3) Find PerCog articles and mail it to Val by next Wed.
4) Get Jesslyn to give this naked blog a makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.