Monday, December 22, 2008


OHKAY. So today I met up with Jia Li, and she passed me a Christmas present! YAY. I love presents. So we walked around NTUC with Chun Han to shop for some stuff, then we ate fries at Mac after that and we had some fun talking about our old HS days. After that their NCC friend came, so I left coz I had to head out to Orchard.

While at Orchard, I came across several...obstacles and I created a short list:

(a) old people who cannot walk so should not step foot in an MRT station.
(b) new parents should not be permitted to being baby strollers into shopping malls
(c) people should not be allowed to distribute flyers in the underpasses.

Okay its not as if I'm discriminating against the people above, or hate them. Its just that seriously. Like for example, the old people, its irritating, especially if there are a whole throng of people just waiting for you to move and it gets all congested and people starts complaining and stuff. It's annoying, especially during peak periods. Also, the strollers are like a nuisance. Coz, when you're in a store and you want to get to a corner but this huge stroller is blocking your way and you have to make one BIG round to get to where you want to, and by the time you reach your destination, somehow the stroller is there.

AND, this is serious. There should a be a LAW that permits only like three people giving out flyers at one particular underpass. I walked through Orchard underpass and I met like at least 6 people desperately sticking out their arms with a flyer. And when shoppers don't accept them, they thrust it in front of your chest. Like WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN? Sure you got rejected, but you'll get over it right? Christ.

Ah crap, I forgot, I haven't done the sample speech for french speaking test, AND I'm meeting Muhammad tomorrow to discuss the script. DAMN.










cupcakes that Jia made for me. what's left of them anyway. think there were about 7 or 8 initially but after bringing it home and everyone else having a go at my cupcakes..sheesh.










the one dollar earrings from Far Eat when I went shopping with Lynette. Hail me.
















the earring Lynnete got for me as a christmas gift. haha she does know me. awesomest earrings I've ever seen. LOVE it.






2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.