Saturday, August 13, 2011
Taylor Swift "Today was a Fairytale" Music Video HD
Okay, so maybe this isn't Swift's official video, but I found it to be rather sweet and angelic!
Okay okay okay I admit, I was looking for Swifty's Back to December video to sing to. There, I admit it. HAPPY NOW?
Anyway, I was watching her video for Mean, and I think she actually looks more gorgeous in this video as opposed to other videos. Not that she isn't pretty to begin with, but somehow she looks more mature and chiselled in her Mean video. I theorized that its a combination of growing up, arched eyebrows and earh-tone makeup. Sort of like the natural looks, using earthy colors to shade her eyes and nude lipstick that seems to highlight and accentuate her deep set eyes, rather than the red lipstick that can make her look so much older than she really is.
Plus, she completely reinvents the meaning of nerd boyfriends in "The Story of Us". Hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.