Completely shagged out from the entire week and slept in during my free Saturday. Now I've new things to worry about now. Planning and anticipating and whatnot about different events that would definetely have a huge major impact in my life.
Honestly, why am I such a intense worrywart?
Why can't someone just drop the elective(s) I want so that I have one less thing to fret about? I looked through some basic German workbooks, as well as the course materials uploaded on EDVENTURE and I wasn't sure whether to laugh or sob.
Oh and I'm beginning to grow weary of blogging now. I think I'm beginning to understand why I ceased my ambitious diary-writing dreams a few years ago, when I planned this tall idea of keeping a diary a la Princes Mia and recording my innermost thoughts and feelings, and identifyfing sources of conflicts and whatnot and employing it to amend current problems a la Freud.
Grandma's coming in from London in exactly one week!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.