Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am attempting to change this blogskin, because I'm not fully satisfied with it.
But whenever I try to change the base codes, it gets all funky and messed up.
Damn it.

I'm supposed to be doing homework now.
But I'm not looking forward to doing up the individual APIP report.
I'm not exactly roarin' & fired up to talk about Singapore.

Anyways, I went for hip hop & street jazz classes today.
And I was a little surprised that I actually managed to catch the choreo.
But I felt that it was a little too simple.
After all, it IS a beginners class.
But the intermediate classes are on weekdays and its at 7pm.
Bad timing.

I particularly liked Ryan's choreo to Revolver, by Madonna.
Which is the song we used for street jazz.
His style is pretty much bimbotic which is sexy, if executed nicely.

I prefer Ryan's to Fredy's style.

But still, the choreo was a little short.
Like only 20 seconds which was kinda...sad.
But Ryan taught us something called L.A turn.
Which is like a blend of hip hop turning & chaine.

And he told us the names of the some of the techniques and refined it for us.
So in a way, it was pretty good.
But I wished the choreography session could have been longer.

As it turns out, I did not head to Far East to look for shoes.
I didn't bring enough money.
So I went to Bugis and bought a headband that emits Native American vibes.
And I bought a can of cat food for Peanut.

Peanut's the name of a stray cat whom I made friends with.
Whenever I go jogging in the evening, I always see Peanut sitting the usual spot.
So I decided to go up to the cat and establish bonds with it.

It's nice, because Peanut recognizes me and meows whenever I approach.
Then he, or she =/
will sprawl onto the ground next to me and I'll give him/her a nice kitty rub on the back

I have a natural affinity with animals.
Awesomeness (:

It's almost 11.30pm.
I shall try and salvage the codes for the blogskin for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.