been busy tyvm. Health Psych Report is done and good riddance to that.
Counseling term test this week and I haven't finished studying. Shit.
Abnormal Psych test next tuesday and I haven't even finished studying that.
Attempted to study in the afternoon, but the damn students from Rosyth School in the school band were playing fucking nursery songs on their fucking instruments, and I couldn't fucking well concentrate because the fucking drums were annoying and I kept slamming my pen onto the table with the urge to get to them and fucking punch a hole in theor damn drums and tell them to go screw themselves because they were playing it out of tune and now I can't go jogging because I have to make up for the un-memorized shit.
I am hating life right now. I'm slacking away this semester. I'm going to do badly for term tests, just like last semester's first round of tests.
Oh and had a fucking argument with the mother again. Something about fucking soya bean milk and correlation with dementia, and I don't even know how the fuck we even got there.
I hate my mother sometimes.
My dream is to go to France and live there without my family. That includes the brother, the sister & the father. AND OBVIOUSLY THE MOTHER because I don't want her screwing up my life when she already made a mess out of it and leaving me in the pits of low self esteem and self confidence.
One day, I will tell my mother to go screw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.