Feeling sick ttvm.
Been having a flu and headache since yesterday. Whenever I tried practicing my hiphop item, my head went banging nonstop.
A&P quiz was pretty much okay. I had no frickin' idea what concurrent validity was, until Zack told me the answer. And I left the second extra credit question blank. Honestly why are we expected to memorize some crack formula anyway?
I returned The Lovely Bones back and borrowed Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Like finally. I've been meaning to read it for ages, but never exactly got a chance to. Shoe borrowed The Magician's Chair ( I think), by C.S. Lewis, then she was sweet enough to walk me to the bus stop and we had a little chat about stuffs.
So my bus came and I decided to head to the upper deck. I don't know what exactly happened. But the flu's getting into my brain, but I swear, when I attempted to grab the handle to climb the stairs so I won't fall in the moving bus, I somehow missed, and grabbed the butt cheek the guy in front of me!
He immediately turned and gave this awkward look and I quickly whipped my hand away and apologized quickly, my face BURNING with embarrassment. How in the world, i mean HOW, did I manage to miss the yellow handle and grab hold of the guy's ass?
And he wasn't even good looking! He wore thick glasses and sported a bad crew cut and he dressed as though he was somewhere in between the 90s and early 2000. Brown slacks and an awful singlet.
Guys wearing singlets should be shot, unless they have muscles. Singlets are called muscle tees. I mean why wear a muscle tee when you don't have visible and well defined muscles? Wouldn't that defeat the entire purpose of the article? ISN'T THAT WHY ITS CALLED A MUSCLE TEE?
WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? WHY ARE THE MALE SPECIES CLUELESS WHEN IT COME TO FASHION?
God save them. Amen. Am headed back to school later for dance rehearsal. I just realized my hair isn't the same as before the whole EDNOS shit. I want thicker hair. Like honestly.
Oh fuck it, why is my life so screwed right now? I want my naturally thick hair back, please =(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.