Hip Hop training with Gin resumed today. Another instructor, Xue Hui, had been taking over her classes for two week while Gin went somehwre for some dance competition. Gin taught us a routine today and I must say I found her style rather different from what Xue Hui had been teaching us.
Then I found out that Xue Hui's style is New School Hip Hop and Gin digs L.A and Old School Hip Hop. When Shirlyn told me that I was like 0_0 I think Gin can be frightening when she wants to be. She moves at a pretty quick pace, and what's worse is that there was this really tall guy blocking me so I couldn't see Gin's arm movements and I struggled a little throughout the training.
Now I know I need to secure a position right up front - a place reserved for the newbies like me.
I think all in all training was fun. Got to soialize with the other dancers more, because the studio wasn't open and we had to hang outside the studio til our senior - Joycelyn - came to open it. They're pretty friendly and chummy as well and it's really cool because I always thought they were scary and would rather stick to their dancing friends.
Shirlyn, Tiara, Keshia & I were discussing where to get good dancing shoes and now it's time for me to start my search.
Met up with Lynette to discuss Dvpt Psych. And I'm officially pissed at Khy. I busted my brains yesterday with my nose dripping away and my eye watering and on the verge of closing, trying to complete my individual report. And Lynette tells me that submission date has been postponed with new guidelines and I went 0_0 I worked my ASS off for this report because I feared that I might not have enough time to do it on the weekends due to my sick and weakened immune system.
But I already finished the frickin' report, now I gotta redo it all over again. Oh, and Carolyn said I have to redo my Transnational Journal 3. Bugger.
I need a rush of serotonin to my brain cells now. I just ate a pack of almonds and some cashews. I shall now watch Who's Line Is It Anyway before I begin the treacherous journey to completing Journal No. 3 for Miss Carolyn Street. I hate weekeneds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.