Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today was a - more or less - unproductive day. I tried to get some studying done but the mood simply wasn't there. There should be a medical term for this. Isn't it strange that almost everyone has experienced his feeling of simply wanting to sit on the chair and do nothing but read a book or munch on a cookie or watch Who's Line Is It Anyway. Or simply anything BUT crack open a book to study?

I suspect a fatigue effect. Having worked my ass of for projects and assignments and portfolios has mentally drained the energy out of me til there's nothing but the naked bones of hope and innocence smiling up at me.

I had this dream last night and it was in black. Everything was in black. And I thought it was weird, because my previous dreams have always been in living color. So I decided to look it up on the Net so see what it would mean if I had a dreamed washed in the wallows of such a depresing yet cool color and this was what I got from a site:

" Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends "

So I started contemplating on that portion and felt that it might bode a bare bit of truth? I mean I was talking to Shu online about some things that were bothering her and I reflected on what we said about putting on facades in front of friends and family members.

I think I MIGHT believe in such sort dream intepretations. Once I had a dream about my teacher's wedding and apparently it was supposed to mean that an unfortunate incident is about to strike me. Two days I later, O Level Chinese results were handed back down and I got a C. That instantly triggered a bloom of angry and disappointing tears.

Okay back to reality. It's 10.30pm. I've wasted my whole day already. Shall revise HRM now. Thanks the Good Lord I'm not taking that crap subject again. I couldn't less about job analysis or selection testing.

On a happier note: HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY VALERIE, WHO'S EX HUSBAND SLAUGHTERED MY HUSBAND AND TIED HIM TO HIS CHARIOT AND DRAGGED HIM ACROSS THE PLAINS OF TROY, MUCH TO MY UTTER HUMILIATIONS AND DESPAIR.

Love Live Prince ( almost King ) Hector <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.