It's 2225 in the evening and I intend to sleep early tonight. As opposed to the late nights I've been turning in thee past couple of days. Somehow I'm not really confident about this semester's exams. Well I'll probably crucify myself when I get my results back. I hate being a perfectionist and having an ambitious streak. I wonder from which mad parent I inherited that from.
I feel as though I've been quarantined for the past week. I've not been going out. No scratch that. I've not been out to a proper mall probably since the damn term started. Whatever happened to my social life? It just flew out the window - merry and happy.
Maybe I should study something less stressful in the future, like aerospace engineering, Or is there an astronaut program for the Royally Lost, Turned Over and Screwed Upside Down? Yeah it'll be cool to hang out on the Moon. I wonder if moon rocks can be brought back to Earth. Will they shatter due to differences in air pressure between the two environments?
I wonder of dorkhood is contagious.
Do dogs feel as though they're naked?
What happens when you sprinkle salt on a slug? Do they sizzle and melt like the Wicked Witch of the West?
I've already planned a list of things that I want to drown myself in once exams end. I'm going to start dancing again and put on my tourist cap and travel beyond the limits of boundaries of Serangoon North Ave 4. It's like I live in the village. I need to make more friends.
peace and love y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.