what do you give to the world, when you have given all?
how does a broken heart continue beating when pieces of it no longer fit?
how do you hold on, when you're barely holding on.
how do you love someone you hate and hate someone you love?
how do you continue breathing with a beating broken heart?
how do you hold on when you're falling apart?
I've learnt that only fools are certain whilst wisdom invites confusion.
I've learnt that it's not going to get better when you say it's going to.
I've learnt that hard work goes unnoticed when you want it to.
I've learnt that its fun to play pretend between the trees and laugh in pretty beds of green
I've learnt that I can fly from the highest swing and still hold on to my dreams.
I've learnt that long walks in the dark bring me closer to myself.
I've learnt, am learning, and will learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.