Friday, July 31, 2009

I experienced a bout of nasty flu yesterday. I felt horrid and sick and gorged on Arnott's Buttenut Wholegrain Oatmeal biscuits and might have gained 10 pounds because of that. I swear, my body is unable to regulate its mentaoblism properly right now.

Moving on.

I am finally done with Social Psychology and HRM projects. Developmental Psychology report looms like a great big sun over me and I am now attempting to complete the 1500 report, of the word limit which I have already exceeded.

I plan to complete this report before midnight. Hip hop training at 9am tomorrow, which means I have to wake up at 7am. Bugger.

I cannot wait for the school holidays to begin so I can sort my messy life back to its usual state. Grandma's coming from London to visit for two weeks! Can't wait (:

Back to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.