Sunday, July 26, 2009

I watched a video today.

I watched a video, of beautiful, magnificient foxes being skinned alive by Chinese bastard farmers in China.

I don't care what language I'm using. No words can fully express the magnitude of my anger, my disgust and my contempt at such people in China who maliciously torture the spirit of such beautifil wildlife animals.

Foxes are captured, drove to hysteria, slammed to the ground, beaten and trodden and skinned alive. Tell me. Does that sound human to you? Yet these China fucks perform such rituals like they're taking a fucking leak, like its that simple to live through this madness and not feel any guilt whatsoever.

Foxes are hung suspended on their hindlegs, and those fuckers simply rip the skin off til it comes over the head. The fox simply struggles and cries.

I watched a fox die. It wasn't even a fox anymore. It was simply blood, and bone, and tears, and sorrow. Confused and hurt at why humans committ such attrocious acts. They slip unconscious, eyelids twitching and depart the world and find their place next to God, where they rightfully belong.

I watched a fox die. And I could not do anything about it.

Those Chinese fuckers are sick. The media doesn't allow for anyone to portray China in an unfavorable light yet here they are, exploiting that one aspect. Hypocritical faggots.

I watched a fox die. But more are dying. More are dying at the hands of these malicious and cruel farmers in China. Now you know why I cannot stand people from China.


I watched a fox die. And I could not do anything about it.
I watched a fox die. And I could not do anything about it.
I watched a fox die. And I could not do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.