Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just finished watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and it was surprisingly a very interesting show. A little like 500 Days of Summer, but more collegiate. And interesting. Surprisingly, I didn't really like Emma Watson in this movie. Its not because of her half English half American accent that sounded really wonky to me, but. I'm not sure exactly what it is. 

I think Patrick has to be my favorite character in the movie. 

School begins in 4 days, but at this point, I'm actually wondering if I have any classes scheduled on Monday. I didn't even bother to check my registered classes. I really should. Like. Now. Or tonight. I'm such a procrastinator. I'm supposed to be designing a poster for URECA but I'm agonizing over how and what I should include in it. Art and design isn't my strongest forte. Anyone who has seen me draw a bird can attest to that. Or a cat. I've been told that my drawing of a cat looks like a 4 toothed comb with a tail. Okay, Shards told me that, and holy cow she told me that during our very first Personality Psyche lecture. Last August! Has it really been that long?! 

I'm turning 22 this year, but 22 seems so much older than 21. Or am I just imagining things? I'm not prepared for the responsibilities of adulthood. Wait, I'm an adult right? Yes, I am. 21 is the age of adulthood. Crap. How can someone like me be an adult? I remember J sounding very intrigued when I told him that Singaporeans typically live with their parents, even as adults if they're unmarried, when he was telling our entire acting class that he had gotten an apartment and moved out of his natal home when he was 18. Mr E before he started university. I can't imagine living alone. Wait, actually I can. But what will I do at home by myself if I'm bored? Is there such a thing as a one-man Monopoly? I like Monopoly. I need to be kept busy, or bad and strange things will happen. 

I walked to the store to get bread and milk when I noticed the cashier staring at me intently as she was ringing up my stuff and I was starting to get suspicious when she said "You have a brother right? Big and tall with glasses, who always buys green tea." And I went "Yeah, that's my brother.".

"You looks just like him."

Great. Now I look like a boy. I'm going to go down right this instant and slap that bitch across the face. And lock my brother in the house so no one will start noticing how much mutated and disfigured XY-looking XX chromosomed homosapien. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.