Friday, January 11, 2013

I watched Transformers again after dinner, and it was beautiful. I swear. The scene where the Autobots descend to Earth, where Optimus Prime emerges from the steaming pool and where all the Autobots finally meet Sam and Mikaela for the first time, its as though the lost long Messiah that the Jews have been waiting for finally appeared. 

The entire movie made me draw two conclusions:

1. If I actually collect enough Rubik's cube, I could essentially get my own All Spark. But of course it'll be too big to actually fit in my apartment, but since the All Spark can be shrunk to a travel-friendly size, I suppose all I need is just Rubik's cube and I'll be sole human possessor of a raw energy source capable of bringing life to technology. 

2. If that is the case, then basically every piece of electronic equipment I have in this apartment is a potential robot, although it'll be devastating if they actually turn out to be Decepticons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.