Terrible day today. Terrible flu and sore throat kept me up the entire day. Literally. No matter how much music I listened to, I just couldn't fall asleep. I went to the kitchen for hot chocolate at 4am in the morning and went back to bed, but still couldn't fall asleep. I ended up taking cough mixture, and a flu tablet to help me sleep.
On a side note, turning 21 wasn't all that cracked up to be. I just wallowed in the living room watching re-runs of SYTYCD. Probably something new is that my dad insisted we go out for dinner - something we never do for birthdays ever. The dinner crowd at Cedele was thin, but I liked it that way. Lovely way to enjoy a Sea Bass Salad with Cappuccino Almond ice-cream. My only birthday present was birthday money that my parents generously gave, of which will be preserved for dance lessons in L.A. And a birthday card from my aunt. Was surprised to learn that my granddad (the one from London) actually remembered my birthday. Although he sent his birthday wish via email to my mum instead of texting me since we have each other's numbers and all.
So like I said, turning 21 wasn't all that cracked up to be. The plus side is my birthday money and that I got to go for dance lessons yesterday (finally).
Bed now. Shall pop in a flu tablet for good measure. Maybe if I can get up on time, I shall head to the gym for circuit classes. We shall see. My nose is extremely temperamental.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.