I wonder whether all my stuff will fit into my luggage. Plus, I still intend to buy things in L.A and bring them home. The worse care scenario will be that I'll mail whatever stuff I need to home and save the trouble and packing and cursing and repacking left and right.
And why is that UCLA hasn't emailed me regarding details of my studio apartment, with the most crucial aspect of the information about my future roommate whom I will be spending 6 months with?! this is the crucial bit.
- measuring cups!
- facial mask
- pads!
- facial gel (not cleanser)
Oh. And we went to Abercrombie and Fitch today to check it out. Huge disappointment. Apart from the shirtless male model at the door posing pictures with everyone that walked in, the entire layout of the store sucked balls. It resembled more a nightclub than a clothing store. It was dark and the music was too loud. And everywhere I turned, there was just mirror after mirror after mirror, like I was in the House of Mirrors or something.
And there wasn't even a great selection. It's just polo tees after another, with sandals that cost 60 freaking dollars. Like anyone will notice a pair of thongs. I noticed that they seem to hire only "attractive" staff members. The staff have the looks. But the ones that I noticed seemed more interested in their reflections than manning the store or looking after customers, given the vast number of mirrors all over the store.
Did I mention that there was a shirtless male model? Bejesus, those abs. I could wash my clothes on those goodies. I have never seen such well defined abdominal muscles before in my life. The ridges and grooves on his abdomen were so....hypnotizing. God what is wrong with me.
Had gelato for the first time in months. Not since I had it with Joe when we were there. Mum had green tea and I had dark truffle chocolate. It was so good. Am definitely going back next week for a different flavor.
Went to Tommy Hilfiger after that to get shirts for Father's Day. Had a tiffle with Mum about whether to get a pink shirt, much to the amusement of the salesperson who was attending to us. AND did I mention there was this smashing good-looking salesman there? He's definitely part Caucasian. No doubt about that. Those deep set eyes, the large European nose that, I sadly realize that I cannot have because my nose cannot magically grow longer regardless of how much I tug at it (I recall going through a phase when I slept with a clothespin on my nose, hoping it would flatten the sides), and the long oval face with those high cheekbones. Plus, they don't make Chinese men look that exotic looking and hot (sorry fellows but its true).
Damn. I wish I looked European. I look like a man. If I could be of a different heritage, I'd have Arab, Russian and Colombian or Venezuelan heritage. Arab, because Arab women are beautiful, Russian because I like the language and Venezuelan, well because South America has produced many Miss Universe finalists so hell yeah.
Oh sod it this is too depressing. I'm going to tumblr.
Oh. And we went to Abercrombie and Fitch today to check it out. Huge disappointment. Apart from the shirtless male model at the door posing pictures with everyone that walked in, the entire layout of the store sucked balls. It resembled more a nightclub than a clothing store. It was dark and the music was too loud. And everywhere I turned, there was just mirror after mirror after mirror, like I was in the House of Mirrors or something.
And there wasn't even a great selection. It's just polo tees after another, with sandals that cost 60 freaking dollars. Like anyone will notice a pair of thongs. I noticed that they seem to hire only "attractive" staff members. The staff have the looks. But the ones that I noticed seemed more interested in their reflections than manning the store or looking after customers, given the vast number of mirrors all over the store.
Did I mention that there was a shirtless male model? Bejesus, those abs. I could wash my clothes on those goodies. I have never seen such well defined abdominal muscles before in my life. The ridges and grooves on his abdomen were so....hypnotizing. God what is wrong with me.
Had gelato for the first time in months. Not since I had it with Joe when we were there. Mum had green tea and I had dark truffle chocolate. It was so good. Am definitely going back next week for a different flavor.
Went to Tommy Hilfiger after that to get shirts for Father's Day. Had a tiffle with Mum about whether to get a pink shirt, much to the amusement of the salesperson who was attending to us. AND did I mention there was this smashing good-looking salesman there? He's definitely part Caucasian. No doubt about that. Those deep set eyes, the large European nose that, I sadly realize that I cannot have because my nose cannot magically grow longer regardless of how much I tug at it (I recall going through a phase when I slept with a clothespin on my nose, hoping it would flatten the sides), and the long oval face with those high cheekbones. Plus, they don't make Chinese men look that exotic looking and hot (sorry fellows but its true).
Damn. I wish I looked European. I look like a man. If I could be of a different heritage, I'd have Arab, Russian and Colombian or Venezuelan heritage. Arab, because Arab women are beautiful, Russian because I like the language and Venezuelan, well because South America has produced many Miss Universe finalists so hell yeah.
Oh sod it this is too depressing. I'm going to tumblr.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.