Tuesday, October 11, 2011


This is so hilarious! Oh, the perks of having an iPhone. Even I am not spared from the annoying, albeit hilarious messages I send out that make no absolute sense.

I miss my long and bushy waterfall hair.

OH. And did I mention I finally got Jodi Picoult's new book, Sing You Home, on paperback? That's not the best part. The best part is that I got it for 40% off, because Popular Bookstore at NEX was having this sale and I just had to get it, even though I've yet to finish reading We Need to Talk About Kevin. But who cares? Its Jodi. And I saved $5!

I've the whole room to myself til Wednesday, since my rookie is away at NUS with her CCA group for some conference thing or another. GLORIOSKY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.