I'm wrecked by so many frustrations right now. I don't know what to do. I want to verbally express my worries and frustrations.
Stress is making me break out. My complexion now leaves much to be desired. Whoever said girls will end up finding boyfriends here, obviously have not met me. How is it that some people can do studies, and have a CCA and be in a Hall committee and have a full time boy/girl friend? Relationships befuddle me.
If I get a bad GPA, I will literally murder myself. I'm so not kidding. The last time I did horribly badly in school, I ended up cutting both my arms. Surprisingly, no one saw through my very lame excuse of how my dog had scratched me. Other than JL and HS whom I told, HC was the only one who managed to figure it out.
I am going to slap on a thick layer of charcoal mask on my face now and experience the psychological satisfaction of having my face unclogged.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am someone who needs to get a boost in self esteem from strangers around me. Happy now?
*edit*
I miss dancing. Been so absorbed in school that I've lost contact with KSH already. She's improved tremendously, and as much as I'm happy for her, I can't say I'm not feeling jealous. I wonder when the tim will come that I'll be able to pursue my passion for dance without experiencing a clash between my love for dance and the academic interest in psyche.
38 more days to Nepal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.