Oh God did I mention how Charles is such a brilliant singer? He has a husky voice that makes me swooooon. Of course, the plot of the video is incredibly sweet! She meets the guy of her dreams. LITERALLY. I wonder if I'll ever get to experience that.
I know I'm supposed to be doing work. But I think I deserve a break from slogging my brains out over a 2000-word term paper, position paper and a French test that does not deserve to be mentioned. Let's just say I hope Monsieur Benoit will be lenient with us.
Just watched JB's MV for Mistletoe. I hate Justin Bieber. He's an annoying little boy who obviously suffers from low self esteem and is trying to get a boost by attracting girls with his baby face looks.
I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT, YOU LITTLE TRAMP. I PREFER REAL MEN. LIKE STEVE MCGARRETT AND DEREK MORGAN & ARAGORN.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.