Saturday, October 22, 2011


Did I ever mention how I hate opening the beginning sentences of a paragraph? Any paragraph. To a journal, or a report or anything that requires a proper introduction.

Went with Mum to get trekking boots and my hiking bags for December. Its scary how much this trip is costing more than I had expected. I'm going to starve for the next few weeks. I feel bad for making my dad spend this much money, but he kept saying "Don't worry about the money! This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Do it while you can."

All I can say is. When I start working, I'm going to keep a portion of my salary for my parents to splurge on whatever they want. Vacations, furniture, pens, pencils and any other little luxuries they want, because they deserve it.

As heartening as it is to hear my dad say that, I can't help but shake off these feelings of guilt. On a lighter note, I cannot wait for the trip. Its hard to believe I only have a month before going to Tibet/Nepal. I wonder if I'm fit enough to keep up with the rest of the group, considering my dismal training attendances, BUT I make up for it by doing my own staircase trainings in the evening.

So don't judge me coz you ain't me.

So I got back my Psych and RMTDS quiz results and I must say I'm not too thrilled about it. There are definitely much more intelligent students out there than me. D told me her classmate had scored close to a 100%.

Bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.