Sunday, October 30, 2011

1. Sociology term paper
2. Critical Writing position paper
3. French listening / writing test
4. SSR group project report
5. Psych exam
6. French exam
7. SSR exam
8. Socio exam
9. Decide if i am to adopt the S/U option by 9pm.

I spent the whole night worrying about Sociology. It just dawned on me that there is quite a whole load of things to remember for Sociology. I'm more worried about the essay questions for the exam. We've never practiced writing essays for Sociology and they're throwing us in the battle zone just like that.

I broke and confessed to my mother my worries. I can't say she helped me see the light. Ultimately, its a risk I either have to take or not. The only thing is that I don't know.

I'm going to ignore this for a while now. My mind is too full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.