Ugh I'm so drained. Spent hours working on editing and cropping and searching for pictures of faces and I swear everything seemed to fuzzy when I switched off my laptop.
Just returned from dance classes and I'd say it was pretty good, in spite of HH, when I sort of missed a few steps during the video session, but whatever. Its over and I'm kinda pleased with it for now.
NUS talk on Wednesday might have just hardened my resolve and determination to enter NUS, considering that NUS' research programs are majorly centred in clincal psychology - something which I'm very interested in. Will focus on MP right now and do the best so I stand a chance of entering, PLEASE LET ME GET IN OR I WOULD DIE.
My dad just entered the room and tossed NSMen magazine on my table. The cover is a photo of a guy in his early twenties posing on a motorcycle and my dad pointed at him and went, "This is what needs to be addressed by the next generation. Why are all these metrosexuals on these covers, and how all the young girls like you. And they feature all these homosexuals and all".
Now the worst part isn't him saying the word "metrosexual"; the worst is the way he actually pronounced it. My dear old man pronounces metrosexual as "metroseksual"
This is such a disgraceful embarrassment. Imma turn in early tonight. Been having trouble falling asleep recently. Migraine is coming back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.