The first day of 2011 was spent watching Sex & The City 2. Honestly this movie is SO much better than the first one, considering how the first movie was too sexually explicit for my liking. I absolutely cannot watch a sex scene with my mother, sister, or any other family member for that matter. Especially my dad because he might think I'm a pervy ass, which I am so not. Its just that I love Carrie and Samantha and Charlotte and Miranda and their chick exploits!
I don't believe in making new year resolutions, because they're meant to be broken anyway. I mean, come on, name ONE person who has ever made a resolution and stuck to them. Regardless, this year marks my final year in polytechnic and my dreams to go the States have been shot. But that doesn't mean I can still work there in the future! Like Singapore is so measly and tiny and boring!
My dad has been hounding me about university applications and this is pretty much making me stressed out (Pop, didn't you hear that stress can make one fat?!?!?!) and I'm freaked that I might not be able to enter a local university. Have heard so many weird claims about NTU and NUS from Dr Tan, like how you have to maintain at least a B grade in order to stay in NUS' Psychology program.
I'm not sure which is a better university to go to: NUS or NTU. Was checking the websites out and it seems that NTU has a better...social...environment? Like there are a lot of student communities going on, whereas NUS seems so...bare. Which might be better for me, since I'm such a nerd and probably would prioritize my studies above extracurricular activities, though I would want to continue with dance and Spanish lessons and piano lessons!
Yeah so this year I'm REALLY hoping. To enter a local university, like either NUS or NTU. To lose weight, because I really DO need, and want to lose weight. And improve my Spanish, piano and dance. Was thinking of going beyond my French basics. I understand some basic French conversation, but I know squat about its grammar and all.
And I should just get MP out the way.
Feeling peckish now. I WILL NOT EAT NOW. NOT AT THIS LAST HOUR.
I WILL NOT YIELD TO THE TEMPTATION OF BISCUITS AND CHOCOLATES IN THE FRIDGE.
Maybe I'll have an almond or two.
Oh sod it. I'm going to watch Criminal Minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.