Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Serene: Mum, look! You can buy the Sands of Time dagger here on eBay!

Mum: Oh is it?

Serene: YEAH let's buy it so we can turn back time!

Mum: Really? We can turn back time?

Serene: YEAH come on let's buy it!

Mum: I'm not falling for that.

Serene: Or we can buy Dastan's headdress and we can pretend to be Prince Dastan. Or

Tamina's robes and headdress and we can be Princess Tamina!

Mum: Delusional.

Serene: OH we can buy the One Ring from the Lord of the Rings. Then I can put it on and

invisible! And Arwen's wedding dress then I can wear it and marry King Aragorn!

Mum: But -

Serene: LOOK. We can buy Neo, Trinity and Morpheus' sunglasses, put it on and
be transported to The Matrix!

Mum: I'm leaving


eBay is my new fantasy vessel now. Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.