Okay I was studying and revising Human Factors but now have clearly moved away from said studying once Huda and I started IMing. Still I think I made some good headway. 1 chapter down, along with the Signal Detection Theory and the psychophysics things with that.
Tomorrow I shall start on something else. Or maybe continue with HF still, since revision lecture is on Tuesday and Mr Tan has advised that we read the required material before coming down so we understand what's happening and all.
Anyhow, I watched Prince of Persia last Thursday and it was WICKED. I LOVE action and adventure movies to the core! Plus, Gemma Aterton is beautiful. With an impossibly skinny figure. But it was really awesome fun. Too bad the theatre was almost empty when I watched it - probably less than 50 people or so. Am contemplating watching it again soon (:
Oh and I went for street jazz yesterday and it was MAJOR awesome fun for me. I'm going to be sad when TPDE classes start, because it means I won't get to go for Bryan's classes anymore ): I loved Bryan's routine. And I actually caught all the steps! I was really surprised. But when it came to the video session, I screwed the 2nd half up. Maybe I was too self conscious and started making all the stupid slips. SERENE, YOU ARE A PIG. LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY.
You need to lose weight, girl.
And yes, people it is EASY for you to tell me I shouldn't care about what other people think about you. And that's because you're not shapeless to begin with and you're feeling lucky you're not me. HENCE. You can easily say that. I know how these things work. I haven't been a psychology student for two years for NOTHING people.
God is unfair because of the existence of a list called 20 Most Sexiest Models. I have a weight and appearance complex. I should just die. But I cant. Because I want to get married and live in the States or France.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.