Thursday, May 20, 2010


Just when I was getting OVER you, YOU come waltzing back into my life and opening a floodgate of memories.

Either God is mocking or testing the shit out of me. I swear, this isn't funny.

Been a tiring week. My mind is currently a stressful place to be in.

Today marks the closure of the the Graduation Day performance. Apparently the management & the audience weren't amused by our routine so they replaced our item with a singer. Was supposed to be replacing Nic because she couldn't make it, so now it looks like I won't need to anymore. Moreover, I won't be attending the DHL ceremony.

Been staying up til 3am to complete Criminal Psych report.Last Sunday I stayed up til 4am, awoke at 9am and starting feeling dizzy and developed a migraine on Monday. And performance was on Tuesday. We did 3 shows, and apparently our last evening show was probably the best.

And considering today's turn of events, I'm feeling kind of lost right now, and lonely all of a sudden. Watched videos of O School open classes and realized that I actually suck and need to improve. But am do darn busy with work. Plus my dad wants me to focus on studies right now.

Am wondering what I should do tomorrow. So tired. And confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.