Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's 3.50am right now. I am very tired. My eyes are threatening to crash down and send my brain into the depths of oblivion. I spent the last few hours struggling to do Criminal Psych report. Still bummed out at the fact that I'm not discussing any new theories. I'm only mentioning the social learning theory - old school - and I'm bloody well hoping that its suffiicient Or I will SHOOT myself. I would have liked to talk about new theories that we learnt, such as Differential Association, but the more I analyzed it, the more it didn't quite fit into my beliefs as to how criminals are made.

Bought boots on Thursday for Broadway. Doesn't fit me very well but I padded it out with socks and it fits all right so that's it settled.

Came across this whilst youtube-surfing and am positively in AWE at the brilliance and coherence of them:




Popping looks fun. It reminds me of dislocating bones and fixing them back together. Besides, I think good looking guys who dance are sexy, because they know who to move their bodies and its very appealing.

I've abandoned my piano "for the moment". Been so caught up that I barely have the energy to drag myself to the piano and employ cerebral glucose to decipher the symbols on the piano sheets. So much for my grand plans to play pieces from Pirates of the Caribbean.

I'm beginning to suspect that my performance in Year 3 will affect my very enormous dreams of going to the United States to study and work. My report for Criminal Psych alone is giving me the impression that the holidays has resulted in apoptosis ( i actually learnt something from BioPsych - its the destruction of brain cells) and its imposing debilitating effects on my overall well being. I've not touched a single application journal for Human Factors, nor commenced on the case study for Addictive Behaviors.

Something has GOT to give.

Aaaargh. Bobby is sleeping at my feet and is emanating his wet dog smell. Comforting yet discomforting at the same time. I've exceeded the word limit for Criminal Psych report. ASS. I HATE word limits!

Oh sod it. I'm going to bed.


( and I think I've finally freed myself from the likes of you )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.