
This is a very appealing image.
I was looking up baby names on the Internet not too long ago. I wonder what myy future husband will say if I plan on naming a potential daughter "Esmeralda Esperanza" I hope she gets my recessive gene, representative of curly hair.
Am attempting to watch Speed and figure out which topic to write for ProfComm's assignment on writing a memo. I'm so easily distracted. Maybe I have an unexpressed dormant variant of ADHD.
Exceptional Child tutorial was very unconventional today. Khy conducted it in the library and we had to sift through books on exceptionalitites in children and figure out what a subject in a case study is suffering from. Interesting.
Dance or studies, that is the question. I've not been dancing for quite some time and I'm feeling weird. Guilty for not training. Feel like going home after tutorial ends at 4 tomorrow and not go for dance class. Bugger.
Deciding between the 2 drains mental energy in me. I should invest in burners and essential oils to soothe my frazzled nerves.
I downloaded The Matrix screensaver onto my laptop! Welcome to the real world, Serene. Are you ready to find out what The Matrix is?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.