Living with my family members under the same roof for over 18 years has made me realize certain things in my life:
1. I am very, very possessive of my belongings.
2. I hate sharing my belongings with my siblings and mother
3. I hate the noise of the mother shouting because it annoys the shit out of me.
4. My father is a stranger to me.
5. My mother is almost a stranger to me too.
6. So are my siblings.
7. My brother is a parasite.
8. I get very upset when the mother comes into my room and starts rummaging through everything because of (1)
9. I dread the father talking sometimes.
10. Its actually possible for the father to not say a single word to his child the entire day, hence leading to (4).
11. Its all right for the mother to do something wrong, like break a fucking cup, but when any of us do it, we're sent straight to hell.
12. I love my dog so very much because he showers you with love every single minute and you can actually see and feel it.
13. I wish I had different parents. Like a set of parents who were Southern (American) and I'll feel loved everyday, with a sense of belonging. And sing and learn the guitar too.
14. I want my own place to live in and get away from this dysfunctional family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.