Went back for open classes on Wednesday after Abnormal Psych exam. Its funny that I can catch intermediate class - Fredy's class - but not the beginners class, like today's Reggae and Street Jazz. I had no frickin' idea what I was doing. But today's Street Jazz had a lot of turns, and my turns suck so I was NOT confident at all. Melanie from TPDE was there as well and it was kinda cool seeing her there because she's a really good dancer, but i made me even sicker because I was no nervous I screwed up the steps and ended up looking like an idiot. As usual. I mean we're both in TPDE but she's so awesome and fantastic so obviously she'll get them all nice and pretty, whereas me? I rush through and fail miserably. AAAARGH.
I wonder when I'll start improving and stuff. I mean I can catch steps but I think I lack confidence and practice so I can't remember and whatever. Shitty. But the choreography was nice. For Reggae and Street Jazz I mean. Ryan used Lady Gaga and I swear, Lady Gaga may be stupid, but her songs are real awesome. Ryan used Teeth, by Lady Gaga and i LOVE the opening scene where to have to crawl to the front like an animal. Awesomeness. I think I' better tat portraying a character sometimes that actually executing the steps. I should have been the Drama Club or something. Hey if I could get slapped around in HS' play for and being a battered abused wive, character comes naturally to me.
I wonder when I'll start improving and stuff. I mean I can catch steps but I think I lack confidence and practice so I can't remember and whatever. Shitty. But the choreography was nice. For Reggae and Street Jazz I mean. Ryan used Lady Gaga and I swear, Lady Gaga may be stupid, but her songs are real awesome. Ryan used Teeth, by Lady Gaga and i LOVE the opening scene where to have to crawl to the front like an animal. Awesomeness. I think I' better tat portraying a character sometimes that actually executing the steps. I should have been the Drama Club or something. Hey if I could get slapped around in HS' play for and being a battered abused wive, character comes naturally to me.
I thought Reggae would be fun, but it turns out its a whole different genre from Street Jazz of the hiphop that I do. It's reminds me of being a monkey. I don't feel the Reggae groove sometimes. Weird.
I'm sort of into Bad Romance right now, after the sing kept playing at so many different stores that I went to while in town. Like in Forever 21, River Island, Mango & even Topshop were playing Bad Romance. So now its stuck in my head.
Oh and like 2 days before Abnormal Psych exam, I watched the music video for Miley Cyrus's song Party in the USA and it got stuck in my head and while sitting for the paper I kept humming the song and unconsciously writing the lyrics onto the answer paper.
So it'll be like "Postive symptoms of schizophrenia refer to excess and/or distortions in behavior, this is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous. Had to keep changing everything on my paper. But yeah it was simpler than I expected actually, the paper I mean, but it's not good because so many things I studied weren’t tested. I mean hello not ONE MCQ or essay questions tested theories or any disorders whatsoever. They were more like stupid definitions which was way annoying.
So after the paper I headed to town for a bit and bought books which I regret buying. I always regret buying books not be Jodi or Dan, because they end up not to liking. But I bought earrings and a necklace from Topshop 8)
GEMs is at end of the month and training for GEMs is everyday from Monday onwards. I wonder how it's going to be like. No one said anything about the schedule, so I'm hoping it'll be in a way that still lets me go for open classes. Really want to improve! Today was just a flookie day and literally embarrassed myself in front of Melanie. Let's hope she doesn't remember.
Oh and like 2 days before Abnormal Psych exam, I watched the music video for Miley Cyrus's song Party in the USA and it got stuck in my head and while sitting for the paper I kept humming the song and unconsciously writing the lyrics onto the answer paper.
So it'll be like "Postive symptoms of schizophrenia refer to excess and/or distortions in behavior, this is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous. Had to keep changing everything on my paper. But yeah it was simpler than I expected actually, the paper I mean, but it's not good because so many things I studied weren’t tested. I mean hello not ONE MCQ or essay questions tested theories or any disorders whatsoever. They were more like stupid definitions which was way annoying.
So after the paper I headed to town for a bit and bought books which I regret buying. I always regret buying books not be Jodi or Dan, because they end up not to liking. But I bought earrings and a necklace from Topshop 8)
GEMs is at end of the month and training for GEMs is everyday from Monday onwards. I wonder how it's going to be like. No one said anything about the schedule, so I'm hoping it'll be in a way that still lets me go for open classes. Really want to improve! Today was just a flookie day and literally embarrassed myself in front of Melanie. Let's hope she doesn't remember.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is just sick.
And he parts the Red Sea. Bruce Almighty is a cure for depression I swear. Or any comedy or chick-lit film. Like The Devila Wears Prada, and Shrek and Mean Girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.