Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I am positively the WORST street jazz dancer.
Obviously street jazz did not go well today. I couldn't catch the steps, because I was at the back and so couldn't see myself. Plus, it was at the TCC and not the studio. So no mirrors. I don't know what the fuck I am positively doing, because I seriously suck. I mean it. My Reggae is better than this.
The moves for street jazz are so. Intricate. I have to move my body in a way that I've never done before and I'm not used to it yet I suppose. BUT STILL. I suck at the routine today. AND I still cannot turn on the spot, required twice throughout the routine.
I'm really afriad I can't get the steps and all, because this isn't commbased project. I would suppose you're expected to be better and catch steps quicker. But I can't! I don't want to let Gin, or Sam or Joycelyn or any of the other dancers in the same item as I, down.
I feel very overwhelmed right now and need a miracle because I need to learn how to turn on the spot without falling like an elephant like by tomorrow.
I shouldn't have been in Street Jazz. The other dancers there are major awesome and I feel like a fool next to them and as though I'm dragging everyone down. Aaaargh. This sucks.
Am really tired, but school crap homework is keeping me awake.
I am positively the WORST street jazz dancer.
I'm in a piss ass mood now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.