Friday, February 26, 2010


I've been checking Tumblr out and thinking off switching to Tumblr. Like maybe on a whim or something.

Am wondering if I should go out today, but I have no idea what or where to go. Am thinking of going window shopping, because I'm going to broke from spending the last 2 days.

Am watching reruns of Two of a Kind on youtube. It's got Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen in it and I used to adore reading their books. The Adventures of Mary Kate and Ashley, Two of a Kind and Sweet Sixteen. I read them so often, my mother threatened to burn them at the stake.

I watched 3 movies last night. Well at home, that is. Watched 10 000 BC after my evening walk. I think its so gorgeous for D'leh to cross wintry mountains, jungles and deserts, and not to mention fighting off extinct animals to get Evolet back. Camilla Belle plays Evolet and she is so darn gorgeous. She endorses my maiden and favourite scent, Princess by Vera Wang, which reminds me AGAIN that I have GOT to get Princess again.

Then I decided to watch The Departed, but it was so full of coarse and vulgar language, gave up. Since when did the American adopt Vulgarity as a Mother Tongue?

So then I decided to watch The Kingdom, one of my favourite movies of all time. It's about how Arabs hate the Americans and how religion has been all minintepreted because religious people take their faith to seriously and spoil the meaning behind it.

But yes, the Arabs hate the Americans and bomb them up, and how the FBIs come over to Saudi Arabia to bust the bad guys. Jamie Foxx is just too cool.

Maybe today I'll erm...go out? What am I going to do today? I refuse to stay home today. Maybe I'll go window shopping and bring a small handbang.

I'm currently in love with Matcha Green Tea from Coffee Bean.

I want to read We Need to Talk about Kevin .

I want to get big earrings and more accessories. And maybe clothes.

Goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.