The start of the term has been a crazy week of some sorts. SDLs reign the week and I'm starting to detest online assignments because I don't really find it engaging as compared to classroom activities. I have yet to complete the second SDL assignment for A&P, along with the draft script for Counselling and draft report for Abnormal Psych, along with Health Psych.
My life is a blur.
To add to stress, I have dance rehearsals for GEMs concert next week onwards everyday, from 7pm tp 10pm on the weekdays and 9am to 6pm on Saturdays. I spoke to the mother about this and she has expressed her refusal to let me attend dance trainings everyday. My dad presented the same concerns and I'm wondering if I can actually partake in less items so that I can continue to focus on my studies, such that the parents won't blow a gasket. As much I want to perform, I don't want my studies to be neglected and my grades to slip. And there goes my USA dream.
Finished up our APIP experiment and spent the 4 hour break with Shoe. We watched 3/4 of Revenge of the Fallen and it was so great. Finally, a girl who shares the same interest in the movie as I do.
I'm intending to buy high tops online, because I need shoes for dance. Aaaargh! Dance. I seriously am unable to attend trainings everyday. My mum almost burst a blood vessel when I said the word "everyday".
I don't know what to do. Need help much.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.