The reality of the amont of homework has just hit me full in the face.
The body is now reverting back to its usual routine of attaining less than 8 hours of productive and sound sleep.
Dug up some old VCDs and found Practical Magic. Its a movie about these 2 witches and how they were forced to kill this man who was about to kill one of them and now they've come back to haunt them.
It was my favourite movie when I was a young girl. I remember cringing in fright when the spirit of that man came to haunt them and how every night, I'd be afraid something would happen. I think that's how my childhood fear of monsters and ghouls under the bed manifested. Afraid that one day a spirit would possess my body and I'd do unthinkable things.
It's be fun to go back to my childhood, but not as a child, but you know, pretend that there's a Pensieve like Dummbledore has and I'll stick my nose in a swirl of memories and head back there and watch everything from a different perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.