Monday, January 18, 2010

Auditions for Gin's routine at 7pm today. I've been practicing quite a bit in front of the mirror, though I think I'm not good. I still feel the feel. I don't know. It's weird. I want to improve. But I don't know how though. I want to be as awesome as Keshia









































HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Honestly, if that ever happened, Bobby will start talking to me.
My low self esteem is always at an all time high. This is no exception.

Wish me luck.

Things to Accomplish Today

#1 Study Abnormal Psyche
#2 Read Counselling Psyche for quiz
#3 Get through Gin's auditions

Finished my part of the Health Psych report this morning. Am feeling a sense of relief and accomplishment. I was complaining much about pooling in sources from the World Wide Web.

I want to go the States and study. Or London. I can totally pull a British accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.