I was watching re-run clips of Las Veags on youtube & it intrigues me as to why the main characters - Danny and Delinda - can seemingly have sex in a random place in their place of work at any time of the day. Bearing in mind that the male lead is the President of the casino that they are working in, its very disturbing.
Though I find it romantic that they kiss each other lovingly and say loving words to each other, and that the man is so protective of her and that he makes fun of her in a loving way. Sure it's all drama and it's fake, but I like to have my own fantasies about such relationships once in a while. Doesn't hurt righht?
Pre-marital sex seems to be in vogue in the States and its just wrong, for me I mean, because I remember taking "vow" of virginity when I was 11 years old after reading a book about a Christian girl and her woes in having a relationship and how he keeps asking her to have sex with him and how she's in a ditter because her friend got pregnant at the age of 16 and she didn't want to be single mother on the verge of going to college and stuff. So at the end of the book, the author fashioned a vow that's meant to be fun and asked the readers to sign it, swearing that we will not engage in premarital sex until we get married.
I still have that, locked in my cupboard.
Neverthess, Danny McCoy, played by Josh Duhamel is sexy. Move aside Johnny Depp!
ACK! What am I saying? I'm so unfaithful!
Okay back to Health Psych SDL, then A&P SDL. Gin cancelled class again. Bummer. Though she announced that concert training will begin next week. This means a week of mental preparation for the commitment, plus time taken away from school work to makde GEMs 5 a successful production.
Okay, back to Health Psych.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.