Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Need Sleep.

My id seems to be more dominant than my ego at times.

My eyelids are closing and waning.

I have strong support for the objects relations theory.

My mum thinks "lol" means lots of love.

I did not make it pass the auditions, tyvm.

My GPA will probably slip this term.

I am highly neurotic, ambitious and insecure.

Health Psych is starting to wear me down.

Dance is draining me emotionally.

I am feeling a jealous stab in my heart.

I want to be Aurora so I can have 3 fairy godmothers to grant me wishes.

My fractured heart needs healing.

My low self esteem is at an all time high.

I want to be a better dancer.

I want to go to the States and study and then live in France.

I want to hunt for long flowery skirts and long sleeved black tops.

I want to be Jasmine and see the world from Aladdin's magic carpet

I like black comedies.

I am giving up the idea of reading the chapter on Personality Disorders before bed.

I want to watch The Wolfman, Legion, Daybreakers, Nine, The Box, The Blind Slide, Eagle Eye and Alice in Wonderland when they are released.

I want to be Pocahantas because she can fly with the wind and sing the songs of nature.

Foreign Bangladeshi workers should just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.