Well tests are finally over. Developmental Psych was a huge blowout. I barely had time to complete and really write out the 5 essay questions and I was freaking out when there was just 15 minutes left to go.
I'm still upset about it. But I went shopping and lunch lunch with Lynette at Tampines Mall. We ate our Subway meal and managed to catch up on what's happening if our lives. Boys, clothes and other little niggles that just crack us up.
My dad gave me $100 in honor of my birthday on Thursday, so I bought this halter top that was on sale from Puma. Nette bought a swimsuit and a pair of shorts. The sale's like the ones where its smack in the middle of the mall and that discounted clothes are put in carts and jumbled up and mad people reach out and grab them randomly and toss it back into the pile. So there I was, trying to pick my way through the clothes and feeling weird, because honestly it was like my 1st or 2nd time buying non-store-bought clothes.
I like buying clothes where they're hung on proper hangers and browsing the place where the proper shoppers are with proper sales ladies and proper atmosphere.
Lynette saw this gorgeous jacket from one of the sports retail outlets and apparently her height was at a disadvantage because the railing was a tad too high and she tiptoed to reach it, but to no avail and she was went "Serene!" and flapping her hands and gesturing toward the jacket "I can't reach" Honestly I burst out laughing on the spot.
Oh and I watched Terminator Salvation by myself after that! It was simply AWESOME. I mean somehow watching a movie alone and really enjoying it by yourself is rather...a reflecting and peaceful thing and besides, I like spending some me-time alone once in a while.
Plus, it'll be weird, if my friend saw how much pain I was in from grinning too hard when I saw Christian Bale and Sam Worthington. Those 2 gorgeous men are such hits with me and I was smiling furiously.
It funny because somehow in movie with love themes, the guy meets the girl, then the girl gets into trouble and the guy saves from the baddies and they get snug and close because of the whole "he just saved me" aura.
In Terminator, one female character, Blair Williams got her butt saved from nasty gangsters from Marcus Wright ( played by gorgeous Aussie Sam Worthington), then after that they get closer and more snug and she leans on his strong chest and somehow he willingly lets her do it.
Sheesh here in boring Singapore if I ever do that, like suddenly ask a guy if I can lean on his chest because I want to get warm, he'll probably freak and think I'm some crazy-ass desperate cow.
It sucks seeing movies like that because the guy ends up being a good husband and loves his wife and vows to protect her and whispers sweet nothings in her ear.
Darn.
I know I know. I don't need a man.
I don't need a man.
But
I want a man!
AAAHHHH.
Does anyone if thosai, which is a type of Indian food, healthy, or is it fattening?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.