Monday, June 1, 2009



Have been studying for term tests for the past week and honest to God, I'm starting to get a little bored reading the same old boring stuff about group thinking and cognitive behavioural theories and employee benefits and rewards.


BUT I shall attempt to push forward. I simply refuse to let my GPA drop this term because of my torrid affair with Mr Human Resource Management. He has fiddled with my emotions, engaging in the hard-to-get-into ploy, manipulating my feelings with despair and failed hopes. Curse you. Mr HRM.

Developmental Psych is also playing hard to get with me. Most of the stuff we’re supposed to know apparently are not within the 2 chapters that Mr Khy requested us to study which is super annoying because it makes me wonder as to what really are the things we have to know.

Social Psych. Ditto. Sat for the mock test on Thursday during tutorial. It was all right I guess, though some MCQ questions wrong. I got confused between a symptom for groupthink and pluralistic ignorance.

Today is the 1st of June, which reminds me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAN (:


My dad bought the Marley and Me DVD when he was in China last week and I watched it last night after dinner. It was nice and touching to the heart. I so love dogs, which reminded me of the stint that I intend to pull of at SPCA for some APEL community project thing.


My term break has officially been flooded with projects, assignments and dance classes:

(1) social psychology individual portfolio
(2) social psychology group project
(3) developmental psychology individual portfolio
(4) developmental psychology group project
(5) cross cultural psychology group project
(6) research methods b report
(7) hip hop & modern dance lessons

I haven’t exactly planned HOW to get them all done. Like which to tackle first and stuff. I thought of doing some yesterday actually, but was overly afraid that I’ll forget the things I have to remember for tests so I gave up.


Over the past 3 days milling around at home, I realize that having nothing to eat in between breakfast and lunch, and lunch and dinner, is frankly depressing. I mean sure I love chocolate, but chocolate gives me a sugar high and makes me consume even more than I intend to. I can gorge on half a bottle of Nutella in like less than 10 minutes and that is with a teaspoon.


I ought to be shot. Or worse, be featured in the Guinness Book of Records. Oh yeah that's my life ambition, be famous around the world for being a chocolate glutton.
Back to reading Social Psych now.


3rd June - Social Psychology - 10am to 11am

4th June - HRM - 3pm to 4pm

5th June - Dvpt Psychology - 10am to 11am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.