I have been eating junk food and junk food and have racked up thousands of calories for the past few days.
Okay maybe not thousand, bur a lot more. Its like my mum will offer me 1 biscuit that's worth 80 calories, the next thing I know, I've ate 5 more and 2 slices of bread. She's a bad influence. Not everyone can afford to scrouge up the time to go Muay Thai and Pilates and Gym everyday Mumy dearest.
That's almost 1000 calories in not even half a day!
Please tell me its PMS cravings. Just when I was starting to get my life turned around by telling myself that I should learn to love my body by eating regularly, I start stuffing shit into my mouth.
So I guess those 10 biscuits and 2 slices of bread were my lunch. Ok.
I cannot eat anything after that til my dinner I swear. I mean I seriously do no want to gain weight, cause my mum bought this really nice white blouse and I refuse for any weight gain to show. I shall jump on the treadmill later and work my butt off.
I think its also due to stress, especially RMB, because I just found out I can't really properly explain my findings that way I want it to and last night for some weird apparent reason, I couldn't think of a reason to support my prediction, and I just flopped onto my bed and started wailing my eyes out.
Bummer.
No hip hop practice yesterday due to the fact the Gin has some dance competition on. Next week too, which mean no dance for 2 week.
Bugger.
School starts tomorrow, and TNS starts Thursday, which means I'll be moving into school on Thursday!
CAN'T WAIT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.