Had my first ever Modern Dance lesson today and it was simply the bomb!
The dance instructor is such a funny ass guy and he dances Jazz really gracefully.
Serious, yet he injects some warmth and kookiness into his teaching methods.
Did stretching and plies today. It was kind of like a mini downscale cardio workout.
Stretchings, splits, push ups and ab workouts.
I was pretty okay with them, because I've been doing them pretty regularly after my run.
But still, as we progress, its gonna get tougher.
I'm pretty sure that after a while, my excess pounds will drop off. I mean I WOULD LIKE to lose like erm 2kg?
Oh and I had lunch with Jia Li today at hougang point. She still looks the same as ever and as kooky as ever. We caught up on whats happening with our studies and lives and also of the old days in school. Damn I miss hanging out with her, especially during secondary school.
Oh well we're still friends and that's the awesomest thing (:
Anyway I've got a Cross Cultural Psych meeting tomorrow in school at 11am which means I gotta wake up early and spend an hour to get to school. Dang.
Maybe I can have Pastamania for lunch. I'm dying to dry the Caesar Chicken Salad there. My sis says its yummy (:
Ooh and Mum bought me a white blouse from Mango and a pajama set. Apparently the pajama set is for me to use when I stay over in the hostel from TNS next term. When I tried it out, I was...well...awkward-ded. I mean the shorts were super short. And the top, it made my wide shoulder stand out so much, and made me so much more aware of my much hated fish tummy. Darn my day was ruined just like that.
need to.
lose weight
need to stop eating crap.
need to start RMB interview. damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.