Sunday, June 28, 2009








"Billie jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one,
But the kid is not my son "

Mum went to Compass Point today and bought Michael Jackson's Dangerous World Tour: Live in Bucharest, and the family watched the late Michael Jackson dance his way through all our favourite M.J songs.

Billie Jean is definitely my favourite song ever since I first heard it a few years ago. Along with the song Bad, Thriller and You Rock my World.

It's such a shame that Michael Jackson had to die at such a young age. He's a God. Seriously no one sings better than him, no one moves better than him, no once dances better than. Hell, no one can BE the next King of Pop BUT Michael Jackson. Back off Justin Timberlake.

With Michael gone, Pop is gone. There isn't a point in Pop anymore if Michael Jackson is gone. There just isn't. I mean just WATCH the video. Look at how he grooves and moves across the floor. That's his own style. His own choreography people, his own. He don't need to special appearances by other singers like other concerts to promote his tours. Hell he even CREATED the Moonwalk all by himself which no one but 5 people knows. He doesn't copy the songs of others. He has such a unique voice. He's a God.

Darn my greatest ever desire was to watch Michael Jackson perform. My aunt watched him sing when he was in London and she swore it was one of the best concerts she ever saw. People actually fainted and went hysterical. I'd probably scream my butt off and faint as well. I mean COME ON people it's MICHAEL JACKSON

It's funny how people don't really bother about famous singers as much as when you're dead. Look at Mother Theresa. It was only until she DIED, did everybody started worshipping the woman and saying how great she is, but when she was alive, all everybody did was throw tomatoes at her.

The same goes with Hitler. When he was alive, all everybody did was secretly mumble and curse and swear at him. But only until he's DEAD, did everybody else started worshipping and idolizing him. Complex, the human nature is.

But anyway, Michael Jackson is such a rocking God. He's on the news everywhere. And I mean, everywhere. Every news channel I turn to, be in CNN or BBC, the news anchor seems to be talking about the death of MJ and updated news of the latest juice.
I always dreamt of being serenaded by Enrique, or Michael Buble or one of the beautiful guys from IL Divo. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind being serenaded by Michael Jackson, with his song, You Rock my World.

Nobody really remembers Farah Fawcett, the beautiful woman in Charlie's Angel who created sweeping waves with her rockin' body and her famous swept-back honey blond hair.



This is one of my favourite pictures of her. But unlike MJ, she's been battling cancer during the last few years. She herself admitted and acknowledged the fact that she was a dying old sexbomb too. Shame.
Anyway, I had my tutorial for TNS yesterday. And it was OKAY I thought. We got a look at how cultural profiles and learned about this dimension called Universalism vs. Particularism, and my class was led by Mr David Teo. Did I mention Miss Street was my tutor. Not that I don't love her, but I really wanted Mr Jerome or Mr Nick for a change.
SHAME.
Started at 9am, ended at 5.30pm. With like a 3 hour break in between which was pointless. We could have ended at like 2 or 3pm. Oh and we got to look at the place where we would be staying. Not really cosy at all to my liking.
There is NO washing machine people. NO WASHING MACHINE. And no TV. I can live without the TV, but the WASHING MACHINE?
Jesus how could they leave out the freakin' washing machine? A girl NEEDS clean clothes. That's a fact of life. Clearly the person who put the furniture there was a man.
Another long day tomorrow. Monday, I end at around 7-ish. Tuesday, I end at 9pm. Wednesday, I end at 6.30pm. Thursday, I end at 5pm. Friday...I MIGHT be emceeing for the HSS AGM.
Whew.
Oh and tomorrow my bipolar disorder will act up after Developmental Psychology tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.