Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let me tell you a senseless story today.

I had Hip Hop auditions today at 9.30am and I screwed it up.

I wore track pants, because my broad shorts were in the wash so it looked as though I was going to the freaking gym instead of a dance audition, so when I free-styled, I looked like a fucking headless chicken.

Second, I got the routine right. First try, a little scrambled, second try, better and I thought I'd be okay since I was pretty confident and sat at the back after that and put my mind at rest.

Suddenly, the choreographer asked some of us, me included, to get up and try again, for I suspect that our choreo sucked, but our free style was better, so she wanted to see if our choreography was better.

The music played, and the most stupid thing was that I did not know when to start, because I forgot the beat. So I messed everything up, because I was one fucking step too slow, and made a fucking idiot of myself.

I will NOT binge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.