I watched Terminator: Salvation today with my dad and siblings and boy did I so NOT regret watching it.
Men in uniform. Check.
Hot men in uniform. Check
Christian Bale in uniform. Check.
Christian Bale with stubble. Check.
Christian Bale with deep voice. Check
One of the most awesomest highlights was newbie Sam Worthington playing Marcus Wright in the movie, and by George, he is simply gorgeous. I'm sorry but he seriously has a GREAT body. How come John Connor didn't whip his shirt off?
I'm sorry, but give me a movie with good looking hunks, blessed with stubble and a deep sexy voice and strap them in Special Ops uniform and have them straddle a 3-60, and trust me, I go jelly in the knees.
To any girl who thinks a guy looks smashing in a uniform - especially, a White man - Serene IMPLORES you to watch Terminator: Salvation. This includes Kwok Janell, even though we both disagree on the supposed attractiveness of Korean "men" in Boys Over Flowers.
Plus, I saw the trailer for Johnny Depp's new movie, Public Enemies. He looks smashing in a coat and top hat. Hell ANY man looks good in a coat and top hat. Plus Johnny's southern drawl? Blow me down and spin me a wheel honey. Christian Bale's in it too! And David Wenham from Lord of the Rings and Channing Tatum from Step Up (:
Christian Bale + Sam Worthington + Johnny Depp + Viggo Mortensen + Will Smith =
God's gift to Miss Serene Juan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.